THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Blair Sterling Johnson & Martinez, a Professional Corporation (BSJM we, us) provides this website and website-related services (collectively, the Site) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the Agreement). This Agreement governs the relationship between BSJM and you, the Site visitor, with respect to your use of the Site.
It is important that you read carefully and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Site.
We may at any time, at our sole discretion, revise or otherwise update this Agreement by posting an amended Agreement on the Site; any changes that we make to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting. Please check this page periodically for changes to the Agreement; you will be able to determine if this Agreement has been changed since your previous visit by viewing the "Last Updated" information that appears at the bottom of this Agreement. Your use of the Site following the posting of an updated Agreement constitutes acceptance of the updated Agreement.
Further, BSJM reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) without notice. You agree that BSJM shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site, or of any Materials (as defined below).
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Important Notices. BSJM makes available the information and materials on the Site (the "Materials") for general informational purposes only. The Materials are not intended to constitute, and DO NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. Moreover, the Materials are not intended to constitute, and do not constitute, a solicitation for the formation of an attorney-client relationship; NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR RECEIPT OF THE MATERIALS. Anyone accessing the Materials should not act upon them without first seeking legal counsel. Further, the Materials are general in nature, and may not apply to particular factual or legal circumstances.
BSJM does not seek to represent anyone desiring representation based upon accessing the Site in a jurisdiction where the Site fails to comply with applicable laws and ethical rules. In addition, our attorneys do not seek to practice law in any jurisdiction in which they are not properly authorized to do so.
2. Rules of Conduct. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in accessing and/or using the Site and/or any Materials. In addition, your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the following rules of conduct. You agree not to:
Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any Site employee, agent, or representative; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site;
Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, or other harmful code;
Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Site;
Interfere with or violate any other Site visitor's or user's right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about Site visitors or users, or about BSJM attorneys, other employees and representatives identified on the Site, without their express consent;
Sell, resell, transfer, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Site or the Materials;
Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site or Materials; or,
Frame or mirror all or any part of the Site without our prior express written authorization.
3. BSJMs Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and the Materials are and shall remain the property of BSJM and/or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by BSJM, you agree not to copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform or create derivative works of the Site or any of the Materials, provided that, subject to your compliance with this Agreement, BSJM does grant to you a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to (a) access the Site and the Materials via the Internet solely for purposes of viewing such materials and (b) to print out pages of this Site for your personal, non-commercial use.
Trade names, trademarks, and service marks of BSJM or its affiliates include, without limitation, "Blair Sterling Johnson & Martinez," "Klemm, Blair, Sterling & Johnson" and any associated logos. All trade names, trademarks and service marks on the Site that are not owned by BSJM or its affiliates are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks, and service marks owned by BSJM or its affiliates, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not either ours or one of our affiliates product or service, or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion or dilution. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use any of BSJMs (or its affiliates) trade names, trademarks, or service marks without our (or the relevant affiliates) prior express written permission.
4. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. BLAIR STERLING JOHNSON & MARTINEZ, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT MAKE ANY, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL, WARRANTIES THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES THAT ARE CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE) AND THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. BLAIR STERLING JOHNSON & MARTINEZ, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF BLAIR STERLING JOHNSON & MARTINEZ, ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS.
5. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Blair Sterling Johnson& Martinez, its affiliates and its suppliers, and each of their respective partners, employees, representatives and agents, from and against all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys fees) arising out of: (a) your activities in connection with the Site; (b) any violation of this Agreement by you; (c) any improper or unauthorized use of the Materials by you; or (d) any allegation that anything you transmit through or in connection with the Site infringes or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, or other rights of any third party.
6. Jurisdictional Issues. The Site is controlled and operated by BSJM from its office in Hagatna, Guam, U.S.A., and is not intended to subject BSJM to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of Guam.
BSJM does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Materials, or any aspect thereof, are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site or Materials do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with local laws. We may limit the availability of the Site to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we choose, at any time in our sole discretion. You agree not to transport, import, export or re-export all or any part of the Materials to (or to a national or resident of), or to use all or any part of the Materials from (as applicable): (a) Burma (Myanmar), Cuba, Iran, Liberia, North Korea or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) any person or entity on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Departments Table of Deny Orders, and you represent, warrant, and covenant to us that you are not located in or under the control of any such country or on any such list.
7. Governing Law and Forum. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Territory of Guam, United States of America, without regards to its principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, the Site or the Materials, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and local courts located in the Territory of Guam, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
8. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is found for any reason to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. A party's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This, together with any of our policies referred to herein, is the entire Agreement between you and us relating to your use of the Site or the Materials, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between you and us regarding the same subject matter (except other written, fully-executed contracts between you and us). Neither the course of conduct between you and us, nor trade practice, shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent.
© 2014 Blair Sterling Johnson & Martinez, a Professional Corporation; Last Updated: September 24, 2014